Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I've Been Photo Tagged!

So I've been photo tagged today from Chelsea! I've never done this one...Its fun to see what the 6th picture is in your 6th folder on you computer!
Here's what I had!! (I was glad it wasn't a scary one of me or anything!)



This was taken on Feb 28,2009 it was at my Cousin Nina's Wedding in Seattle,WA. I love it cause Kylan and I both have our eyes open! and he doesn't have that darn binky in his mouth! And he is wearing his Kenneth Cole Reaction suit from his aunt Lindsey!

So now i have to continue this game on to 6 other lucky people!
So Go and check your 6th folder for your 6th pic to post!

Melanie L.

Kimberly J.

Jessica G.

Brittany S.

Lindsey J.

Melinda K.

Have fun and Enjoy your day!

2 Left Some Love!:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture! He looks so handsome in his suit! :)
~Chelsea

Melinda said...

HE IS SO CUTE! I will do the tag from home this week. :)