Saturday, March 21, 2009

70 degrees today!

Today was so beautiful! nice and sunny and warm!!! yeah! I took Kylan to a park close by the house to get out and enjoy this nice day, that we haven't seen in a long time!
He really enjoyed the slide alot! He kept wanting to go down it then climb up in, over and over, I had to take him off to let the other kids go, Needless to say he didn't like that!
When we got home he just wasn't done playing out side, and he got mad when ranger got to go out but not him! So i couldn't say no to that! Kylan loves to play catch with ranger, he will even stick his hand in his mouth and get that ball out then throw it. They really are best buds!
Here are some pictures of our super beautiful day!











4 Left Some Love!:

Jessica said...

Cute! I'm so jealous about the weather...I cannot wait for warm days! Nicholas really likes our dog too, although I'm sure they will be better friends when he gets big enough to play with him like Kylan can with Ruger.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, Natalie! These pictures are so adorable!!! The ones of him and Ranger are so precious!
Oh, I tagged you over on my blog ;)
~Chelsea

Melinda said...

AHH! He is so cute! When do I get to meet this boy?!

Anonymous said...

Oh man he is a stud! So cute! I cant believe how big he is!