Friday, March 27, 2009

Inspirational Blog Hop! 03/28/09

Welcome to my blog everyone!
Today is the Inspirational Blog Hop but on by the Awesome Unity Stamp Co.Be sure to Start there if you are just starting so you don't miss out on any amazing talent!

This is one of my favorite layouts so far. I just love how excited my son Kylan was at the park the other day when it was 70 degrees the other day!
It says; You just love going to the park,Your fav. thing is the slide! You like to climb it too! 03/26/09 He is 17mo old.









Products used;
Sassafras Papper
Unity feb. kit of the month
(deer,mushroom,quote flower circle,circle tree words, name stamps)
Unity rubber (Crazy adventure)

I leave you with a quote " Having the best stuff is no substitute for living the best life" -Oprah

Now Hop on over to Patti's blog I'm sure she's got something good for ya!
Don't forget to leave everyone some love on there blog! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a Fabulous day!

57 Left Some Love!:

Dawn said...

This is fantastic. I don't scrapbook, but if I did this is exactly what I would want to create, not that I could since this is just out of this world fantastic!!!!

Brooke said...

Natalie.. your layout is stunning! i just saved it in my 'inspiration' folder.. i love every thing about it. great job girl!!!

Karen said...

What an adorable layout. I love all the Unity!!

Suz said...

so many great details. love the layering

Scrapacat said...

I like this collection of ephemera - and the title totally fits your little guy!
~ky

Eva said...

Awwwwwwwww....this is adorable!!

Patti said...

Great layout.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO.

Laura L said...

Very cute! I love all the little extras you've added. it looks great!

Sarah E. said...

This is fabulous!

Pamela said...

Awesome!!! I love it! (And hey...I used to live in Nampa!)

Kathryn said...

Amazing layout -- LOVE it!

Lisa F said...

Love the layout and everything paper pieced - it looks like it took FOREVER to put together!

JazzyH said...

Great layout!

Linsey R said...

Omgosh, girlie-this is off-the-charts FABulous!!! First, I ador the gingham dp and how you roughed up the edges a bit. Your little Kylan could not be any more precious, what a fun day to capture! Your journaling is great, I love how you did that awesome stitching! And all the fun Unity elements that you have going are just look superb!!! Such great patterns and just a delightful page!! Thanks so much for the awesome inspiration! :) hugs xoxo

stampmonkey said...

What a beautiful LO! There's a lot going on, but you've pulled it all together wonderfully!

Katy said...

absolutely love this layout! It's so adorable, I can't believe how many stamps you used without making it look busy. So great!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

This LO is amazing!!! Love how you used UNITY :) tfs

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful layout! Love the detail.

Unknown said...

Fantastic layout.

Betty J Schaub said...

cute boy, cute LO

Susan said...

Great layout! So much to keep you looking and looking!

Becky Carafa said...

what a fabulous layout, it's gorgeous!

Karen Motz said...

This is a great layout...love all the colours!

Lela said...

Super cute! Lots of fun stamped embellishments, great page

Kristen Carll said...

Natalie this layout is AMAZING!!! :) WOW... your little one is such a cutie. I can't get over how many awesome stamps you used on this layout!

Kendra said...

Super fun page! Love it!

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness Natalie...this is such a great layout! I love everything about it...simply adorable!

Robynccgirl said...

Amazing layout! Love how you added all the great Unity stamps to make this!

Christi said...

oooh, this layout is incredible. Perfect choice of designs and stamping...love it all! smiles...

Jacque B said...

Such a wonderful layout!

chickadee3357 said...

Great page!!! Very bright and fun!

Tami Grandi said...

So very cute! (the page and subject!)

Jen E. said...

cute layout! and i am liking all of the clustering you did.

Cre8tiveTeen said...

adorable!

Dawn M said...

adorable!

Amy said...

Awesome awesome!!

Erin McKinney said...

I love all the fun details on this page!!

FibreJunky said...

What a cutie-pie!! Awesome layout - it reminds me of a magical garden.

Susan said...

love your layout and the journaling. great job!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is adorable :)

Tracy said...

Love your layout!

Joni M said...

What an adorable layout! I love the colors and all the embellies!

Ashley Newell said...

This is an amazing layout! I love it! And the pictures are so sweet!

Rachel Hope said...

OH, what a Wonderful layout!!!!

Tammy said...

Super Cute! :)

Lee said...

OMGosh how awesome!!! That's such a great photo and an adorable layout!!!

Karen J. said...

Off the charts wonderful!!! Love everything.

Rose Ann said...

Your page is gorgeous, and I love all of your details!! The pictures are so cute as well!!

Unknown said...

Wow, all the elements and colors and your little boy just make this such a happy layout! Love it!

Karen said...

I'll be CASing you girl! This is fabulous!!!

Purple Princess said...

Super cute LO!

Jacqueline said...

This is breathetaking!! Love the style you have for scrapbooking!! gorgeous!!

whoistracy said...

What a wonderful layout!!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers! Awesome card!

Tamara said...

This is an amazing layout. Your son is adorable, and the layout is so fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey-
I dont know if you saw my other comment but I am leaving another one, hehe This is Ali your cuz in utah! So I am a blogstalker.....heheh well I think we should be blogger friends! You little boy is so dang cute! I have never seen him before. BTW you are really creative I love the scrapbook stuff. Anyways I am adding you so I can keep updated on your cute family.