Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Reflection Layout

I've been wanting to do this Layout ever since I took this picture. This Picture was taken down by the Boise River. We went for a family drive and had a picnic there here! It was such a great day and took this Picture of the two loves of my life! This is one of my favorite so far of them!
I used basic grey paper, sewing machine, buttons, inked edges with brown, chipboard and some other embellishments that i had around.
Thanks for looking :) Im Trying to do more LO's! I tent to put them off and do other projects. Prob. cause i tent to be a perfectionist with my layouts. ENJOY!!
The Quote thing says.." To be a child is to know the fun of living, To have a child is to know the beauty of life."






2 Left Some Love!:

Johansen Family said...

So fun!! We really need to live closer so we can craft together! I posted some of my craft prjects too!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute layout and picture!
~Chelsea